Delivery of quality health care has become increasingly complex and inefficient. Traditional health care models require a doctor to see 25-30 patients a day and take care of a large panel of patients. This style of practice results in long waits for appointments and long wait times during a visit. Visits are typically short and rushed, leaving the patient feeling unheard and frustrated. The result ends up being fragmented care, poor communication, and frustration.
Concierge Medicine, or Direct Primary Care, establishes a relationship between the patient and the doctor in which:
- Patients have longer appointment times, 30-60 min.
- Same or next day appointments
- Direct communication with your doctor via phone, text or email day or night, 24/7
- Personalized health care tailored to your needs
- A focus on proactive and preventative approach to health
- Efficient and timely coordination of care
If this style of health care appeals to you, you can contact Dr. Kastendieck at Unity Medical Clinic to learn more or go to the link below.